Robin Williams, John Tollet – The Non-Designer’s Photoshop
- Basic photo editing, such as how to smooth out wrinkles, remove blemishes, lose a little weight, clean up dust and scratches, brighten and sharpen the image, delete people, remove or add space in the middle of a photo, and more
- How to further manipulate and enhance images with filters and effects
- How to draw and paint with customized brushes, and how to colorize a black-and-white image
- All about layers and how to take advantage of them
- How and when to use paths, layer masks, and clipping masks to increase your editing capabilities
- How to merge several photos into one panorama, use the Puppet Warp feature, remove lens distortion, and much more
Whether you need to improve or edit your photos for your graphic design work or to upload to your Flickr or Facebook account, this book is the easiest path to mastering basic tasks in Photoshop.